Looking to have fun, stay active, and work with some of the cutest pets on the Main Line? Want to be able to transfer the fun, excited culture of your work environment to your guests? Looking for a job to develop into a career? Our staff are the heart of our business. The high quality service they provide makes clients feel welcome and confident that we will keep their pets clean, safe, and happy. Bark U is the place to be for humans and dogs!
What makes a great team member?
- Must love dogs!
- Can work individually but thrive as part of a team
- Likes a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Punctual, reliable, positive, and self-motivated
- Enjoys challenge and embraces opportunities for growth and development
- Flexible schedule
- Employee discounts on all pet products and services
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Financial wellness education and planning
- Career growth opportunities
- A robust benefits package for Full Time employees including:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Team & Long Term Disability
- 401 K Retirement Plan
Are you the next member of the Bark U Team?
Check out our open positions on Indeed.