- Dogs must have completed a Temperament Assessment and be approved.
- Dogs must be over three months old.
- Dogs must be free of any communicable diseases.
- Dogs must be flea and tick free and be on a preventative.
- We do NOT require dogs to be spayed or neutered to utilize our services. Eligibility and suitability is based on behavior and temperament not reproductive status.
- Females cannot be in season.
The following vaccinations are required:
- DPP (Distemper, Parvovirus and Parainfluenza)
- Rabies Certificate
We require each dog to come in for an introductory assessment prior to scheduling boarding reservations. This assessment allows us the opportunity to meet with you, answer questions, address concerns, ensure your expectations and needs are met and to determine if our facility is a best fit for your dog.