- Dogs must have completed a Temperament Assessment and be approved.
- Dogs must be over three months old.
- Dogs must be free of any communicable diseases.
- Dogs must be flea and tick free and be on a preventative.
- We do NOT require dogs to be spayed or neutered to utilize our services. Eligibility and suitability is based on behavior and temperament not reproductive status.
- Females cannot be in season.
We follow the American Animal Hospital Association’s guidelines and require the following core vaccinations to use our services:
- +/- Parainfluenza
In addition to these vaccinations, we recommend you speak with your veterinarian to discuss the following vaccinations which can be essential based on lifestyle and risk. These vaccinations are strongly recommended but not required to use our services.
- Leptospira (should be considered for all dogs based on increasing prevalence)
- Lyme disease
- Canine influenza
For more information on AAHA Canine Vaccination guidelines click here.
We require each dog to come in for an introductory assessment prior to scheduling boarding reservations. This assessment allows us the opportunity to meet with you, answer questions, address concerns, ensure your expectations and needs are met and to determine if our facility is a best fit for your dog.