- Dogs must be approved for boarding.
- Dogs must be over three months old.
- If your dog is female, she must not be in season.
- Dogs must be up to date on all required vaccinations. (Required vaccinations are listed below.)
- Dogs must be free of any communicable diseases.
- In addition to vaccinations, all dogs should be flea and tick free. Any dog(s) with signs of fleas and/or ticks will be treated at the owner’s expense.
Vaccinations must be administered at least 48 hours prior to arrival. The following vaccinations are required:
- DPP (Distemper, Parvovirus and Parainfluenza)
- Rabies Certificate